A Northwoods dresser will make a charming compliment to any part of your home, while providing sturdy, rustic elegance for years to come. Featuring solid pine construction and exclusive dovetailed drawers, each piece is built to last. Almost every surface is hand-knifed on the edges to give a uniquely rustic appeal, and the tops and drawer fronts are made from laminated knotty pine to ensure stability. The sides of each drawer are made from white aspen hardwood, and are mounted on roller bearing glides to provide smooth and reliable operation for the life of the product. Additionally, the top drawers of every chest or dresser include aromatic red cedar bottoms that give off a fresh, cedar aroma. All Northwoods case goods are available in a Clear Finish that highlights the untouched beauty of the knotty pine, or a Honey Finish for a warmer, welcoming look.
Please Choose an Item
The Pine Log Collection is constructed from pine peeler cores, which often remain unused in the lumber business. The re-purposed peeler cores produce striking, impressive furniture. Every log is hand-selected to have just the right diameter and character. The logs are then mortised, tenoned, screwed and glued together for superior craftsmanship. After staining, a final coat of clear lacquer is added to further protect and enhance the natural beauty of the logs.
- Available in two finish choices: Clear or Honey.
- All drawer fronts, corner posts, side panels and tops are made from USA pine.
- All drawers use side mount, epoxy coated, 3/4 extension slides rated for 100 pounds.
- All drawer boxes are solid aspen with dovetail construction.
- Aromatic red cedar lines the bottom of all top drawers.
- Finished with moisture resistant catalyzed lacquer.
- This item is pictured above in the Honey finish.
- No assembly required.