Warranty and Returns
La Fuente Imports warrantees its furniture to be free from defects in materials and construction for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the case of a manufacturer's defect, La Fuente Imports will stand by its product by either issuing a merchandise credit commensurate with the diminishment of the item's structural integrity, or by repairing or exchanging the item with the same item or one of equal value. Shipping charges to repair or exchange merchandise are not covered under this warranty. The options made available to the customer will be based upon the extent of the defect and assumes the item is found to be defective under normal, non-commercial household use. Minor imperfections including small cracks, knots, surface markings as a result of shipping, and color variations in the wood are normal and are not defects. This warranty also does not cover lost or stolen items or defects caused by accidents, fire, or misuse, including but not limited to improper cleaning with harsh cleansers or detergents, neglect, abuse, alteration, or use in commercial establishments. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of a product purchased from La Fuente Imports you may return or exchange your merchandise in satisfactory condition within 1 month of the original delivery date. Freight charges, however, are non-refundable, and return shipping fees may be higher than outbound shipping fees. This warranty and return policy applies to retail purchases only, and does not apply to any items that are either custom-made or purchased on a wholesale basis intended for resale.
La Fuente Imports is committed to the safe and timely shipment of your merchandise. Please refer to the following terms and conditions when placing an order:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. Personal checks, cashier's checks and money orders are also accepted as payment methods, but we do not accept C.O.D. requests. If paying by personal check, La Fuente reserves the right to hold your order until payment clears our bank. There is a $35 fee for all bounced checks.
- Furniture orders are shipped via motor freight and FedEx Ground Service from warehousing points around the country. Most items are kept in stock and shipped within 10 business days of your order. Out of stock items and custom orders may require an additional 2-6 weeks to ship. If an item you ordered is out of stock, you will be notified of the backorder time before processing your order. Most areas of the U.S. are serviced within one week of the ship date. International transit times should be discussed with a customer service representative. Web site prices do not include shipping charges. To determine your shipping charges simply add items that interest you to the shopping cart, then enter your delivery zip code. You are under no obligation to purchase items added to your cart. You may also send Email or call us toll-free at 1-888-622-0939 during normal business hours.
- Non-furniture orders are shipped via FedEx Ground Service from Colorado Springs, CO, unless noted otherwise. Web site prices do not include FedEx shipping charges, however these charges are calculated automatically by the shopping cart. Most items are kept in stock and shipped within two business days of your order, and most areas of the U.S. are serviced within four business days of the ship date. International transit times should be discussed with a customer service representative. One-of-a-kind items are subject to prior sale. We will inform you of your options via E-mail if an item you have requested is no longer available or is on backorder. La Fuente Imports is not financially responsible for shipping delays beyond any standard shipping times quoted herein.
- The cancellation or return of furniture orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee. The cancellation or return of custom-made or "Special Order" items may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Standard shipping fees cover service to your curbside or driveway only. Standard shipping does not include delivery inside your home or building, delivery before or after regular working hours, or delivery on weekends or holidays. In most cases, La Fuente Imports can arrange white glove (in-home) delivery of your furniture for an extra fee. With in-home delivery your furniture will be professionally unloaded and unpacked, fully assembled, placed where you choose, and all packing materials removed. Some restrictions, however, still apply. If you select in-home delivery of your furniture order please click HERE for additional important information.
- We use extreme care when packaging our merchandise. In the unlikely event that a package arrives damaged (e.g., dented, torn, crushed, etc.), please note this on the driver's delivery slip at the time of arrival. Refuse delivery of any merchandise that is visibly damaged. If damage is discovered after the driver has left, please save all packaging materials and contact us immediately (maximum 7 days from the date of delivery). In the case of noted damage, La Fuente Imports will file all necessary claims with the shipping companies and send replacements to you at no cost. In the case of damage that has not been noted, the customer will be asked to provide photos to document the damage, and can then accept a discount based upon the extent of the damage, or exchange the damaged item for the same item or one of equal value. Any additional shipping charges for merchandise exchange are the customer's responsibility, however, and return shipping fees may be higher than outbound shipping fees.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, variations in color, texture, and design may occur, and all dimensions are approximate.
- The easiest ordering method is simply adding merchandise to your shopping cart, then following the check-out prompts to submit your order on-line utilizing our secure checkout process. There are, however, four other convenient ways to place an order:
||La Fuente Imports
3350 Chelton Loop North
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Please refer to the following points when ordering by one of the four methods listed above:
- We will require your name, telephone number, E-mail address, shipping address, billing address (if different), and fax number (if you would like us to confirm your order via fax).
- For every item you would like to purchase please provide the complete item name, item number, quantity desired, and web site price. Also please provide your desired size, pattern, or finish color choice (if applicable). Also please mention any coupons or promotional discounts you are redeeming at the time you place your order.
- If paying by credit card please provide the complete name on the card, card type (Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover), card number, security code, and expiration date. Also please provide the card's billing address if it is different from your shipping address.
- Personal checks, cashier's checks and money orders are also accepted as payment methods, but we do not accept C.O.D. requests. If paying by personal check, La Fuente reserves the right to hold your order until payment clears our bank. There is a $35 fee for all bounced checks.