The Deer Valley sink vanity will become the focal point of any bathroom. Situated on a gorgeous cabinet of reclaimed wood and copper panels, the interior cabinet is empty and the faucet hole is not pre-drilled. Available below either as a copper top cabinet or with a stylish above-counter copper sink as pictured.
Please Choose an Item
The Copper Collection is constructed from mostly reclaimed wood and repurposed copper. Sourced from abandoned local haciendas and structures, the reclaimed wood takes on a second life and helps reduce pressure on forest resources. Discarded, damaged and unused copper is collected, re-forged and hand-hammered into spectacular copper tops, panels and accents.
The rich colors of red, brown, orange, yellow and black are fired directly into the copper. As the colors are random and not controllable, each piece is truly unique. The nature of the hammering is critical as to how the copper wears. The copper in this collection is hand-hammered using the optimal depth and spacing for preserving the appearance of the copper over time with use, scratching, and abrasion, while also allowing one to easily write on a sheet of paper on the same surface. The copper is also sealed with clear paste wax for protection. All the reclaimed wood has been thoroughly fumigated to eliminate insects. A dark brown wood stain is applied that is durable and water resistant. All iron work is also hand-forged and stunningly detailed.
- This item is available by Special Order.
- The Deer Valley Cabinet w/ Above-Counter Copper Sink in Antique Brown is pictured above.
- Above-Counter copper sinks are finished in a darker luster than the copper cabinet panels.
- The Above-Counter sink increases the total height of the cabinet by approximately 6 inches.
- This Sink Cabinet is also available in custom dimensions. Please call for pricing.