The Jefferson Kitchen Table is a great option for a compact dining room, pub, bistro or on a covered patio for dining al fresco. Made in America from light and durable white pine in a rough-milled texture, the legs have adjustable levelers installed for a balanced and solid dining table.
Every hand-crafted piece in our American Traditions Furniture Collection is constructed with care from rough-milled white pine and maple. Featuring utilitarian designs with early American and Amish influence, this uniquely distressed furniture line is finished with two coats of polyurethane to ensure a durable finish that will last for years.
Choose from six unique finishes and an optional 2" top for extra durability.
Please Choose an Item
- Handcrafted from solid white pine; a strong, locally sourced and sustainable lumber.
- All paint and finish colors are low VOC with a satin sheen.
- Finished with two coats of high quality varnish to ensure a durable, long-lasting finish.
- This item is pictured above in the Slate & Tobacco Finish.
- All finishes are hand-painted and distressed.
- All table legs include heavy-duty, height-adjustable furniture levelers.
- Optional 2" top provides a more sophisticated look plus extra strength and durability.
- Made from rough-milled boards to add a unique texture and depth to each piece.
- Made in the USA from US lumber.
- Some assembly required.
- One-Year Furniture Warranty included.