The Wilderness, our newest log bed, has stripped logs that add to its wonderful rustic character. No machining is done on this bed, leaving every log as Mother Nature intended it to be, with no two beds alike. To complete your bedroom set, please see the additional items under "We Also Suggest", below.
Please Choose an Item
Constructed from Norway pine, every log used in the making of our Wilderness collection pieces is hand-selected to have just the right diameter and character. The logs are then mortised, tenoned, screwed and glued together for superior craftsmanship.
All Wilderness pieces come in a skip-peel finish, which means a little bit of bark or cambium is left on the log. This finish ads pronounced character and gives the furniture a more rustic and natural look. A final coat of clear lacquer is added to further protect and enhance the natural beauty of the logs.
- Wilderness pieces come in an exclusive Skip Peel Finish.
- Made from select Norway pine lumber.
- Finished with moisture resistant catalyzed lacquer.
- Optional bed drawers are 13" high and built into the bottom of the bed. The Twin bed has 2 drawers on one side. The Full, Queen and King beds have 2 drawers on each side (4 drawers total).
- All drawers use side mount, epoxy coated, 3/4 extension slides rated for 100 pounds.
- All drawer boxes are solid aspen with dovetail construction.
- Some assembly required. Instructions and hardware are included.
- Mattresses and bedding are not included.