The Wilderness Exposure Futon frame is a true northern lodge design that adds a rustic look to a functional piece of furniture. Constructed of pine, the logs are heavy with a six inch diameter, which are then mortised and tenoned together to give a true log look. Each piece has its own character as no two trees grow the same. The different knots and cracks are unique to each piece. The futon is easily front-operated to recline in an infinite number of positions, including a bed which can be locked in the sleep position. The love seat and chair options also fully recline. Pictured above are the Queen Futon and Loveseat.
Please Choose an Item
Constructed from Norway pine, every log used in the making of our Wilderness collection pieces is hand-selected to have just the right diameter and character. The logs are then mortised, tenoned, screwed and glued together for superior craftsmanship.
All Wilderness pieces come in a skip-peel finish, which means a little bit of bark or cambium is left on the log. This finish ads pronounced character and gives the furniture a more rustic and natural look. A coat of clear lacquer is added to further protect and enhance the natural beauty of the logs.
- Wilderness pieces come in an exclusive Skip Peel Finish.
- Made from select Norway pine lumber.
- Finished with moisture resistant catalyzed lacquer.
- The other items pictured above can be purchased under 'We Also Suggest', below.
- Some assembly required. Instructions and hardware are included.
- Futon mattress and pillows are not included.